Cancer Insurance Plus Program (formerly the Specified Disease Program)
- Hospital Benefits for Cancer, (including Leukemia), Poliomyelitis, Scarlet Fever, Smallpox, Diphtheria, Spinal Meningitis, Encephalitis, Rabies, Tetanus, Tularemia, Sickle Anemia, Cystic Fibrosis and Typhoid Fever
- New $100 Annual Radiology and Chemotherapy Benefit
- New $50 Annual Private Duty Nurse Benefit
- No Medical Exam*
- Economical Rates for Auxiliary Members
- Benefits Paid Regardless of Any Other Insurance
- An Auxiliary May Enroll Anytime
- Five Different Plans – Choose the Coverage that Best Suits the Needs of Your Auxiliary Members
- Program Underwritten by Monumental Life Insurance Company, Cedar Rapids, IA, a Transamerica company
For more information on this program, please contact Ladies Auxiliary VFW National Headquarters, (816) 561-8655.
*Members who have not been medically treated for or advised of Cancer, except Skin Cancer, within 1 year prior to the effective date
of coverage are eligible for this Cancer Insurance Plus Plan.